This 3in1 Montessori climbing set is a bestseller at Goodevas. All items in this set are created following the Montessori method, which promotes self-motivated growth in all areas - cognitive development, emotional stability/growth, and physical well-being. It's the perfect way to help your little one develop muscle strength, balance control, hand-eye coordination, motor skills, and self-confidence. The play set is suitable for toddlers from 6 months to 7 years old.
- Triangle ladder - the basis of the set, used as a ladder.
- Climbing arch - allows climbing to the triangle ladder. You can also flip over the arch to use it as a rocker, or add a cushion and make it your child’s comfort zone.
- Slide/ramp - allows traversing between the arch and the triangle. You can also flip over the slide and have a swift way down from both of the climbing frames.
Pickler Triangle- a double-sided ladder that a child, under adult supervision, can safely climb on their own. Boys and girls with not yet developed coordination of movements do an excellent job of climbing a triangle. This is the first training equipment in the life of a baby and a toy for joy. Due to the larger usable area, the triangle will be especially relevant for a child with a true thirst for movement and will help to engage even two children to play at once.
The design of the slide is two-sided and each of the sides has its own function. One side of the accessory is a smooth slide, while the other side features a climbing ramp (with 5 wooden planks attached), which opens up new opportunities to make the child's play more interesting and exciting by utilizing both climbing up and sliding down functions. Your child can also use the slide board as a bridge between two other climbing structures.
The climbing arch is perfect for toddlers to grab and hold on to for support as they learn to stand. For older kids, the wooden arch can be used for more advanced climbing or turned upside down to create a unique balance board. The design of the arch allows you to flip it over and make a rocker out of it with one easy movement.
- Hand sanded to avoid any splintering or sharp edges
- Treated with linseed oil and beeswax, which allows it to be used both indoors and outdoors. (please, do not use it outside with high humidity)